William Henry CONKLIN 515
- Born: 1862, Illinois 945
- Marriage (1): Libbie A. LARRO on 2 Dec 1886 in Will County, Illinois 515
- Marriage (2): Lillie C. SCURRY
- Died: 12 Mar 1924, Georgetown, Georgetown County, South Carolina, USA at age 62 515
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1870, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA. 517 living with his parents.
• Residence, 1880, Braceville, Grundy County, Illinois, USA. 168 living with his parents.
• Occupation, 1880, Braceville, Grundy County, Illinois, USA. 168 as a farmer.
• Occupation: Georgetown, Georgetown County, South Carolina, USA. 20 Had a plumbing business.
• Obituary, 14 Mar 1924, Georgetown, Georgetown County, South Carolina, USA. 515 Georgetown Times
W. H. Conklin Passes Away
On last Wednesday about noon, at his residence on Highmarket Street, Mr. W. H. Conklin succumbed to an illness of several weeks. Mr. Conklin, who has always been an energetic worker, had many friends in Georgetown who were saddened to hear of his death. He always enjoyed good health until the time of the severe freeze this winter, when through overworked in his plumbing business, he was taken with a severe attach which caused his demise. Mr. Conklin was sixty two years of age, and he was born in New York, his family soon after moving to Chicago, where he was reared. He is survived by his wife, who was before her marriage, Miss Lily Scurry of Williamsburg, and two daughters, Mabel and Clara. He also leaves three brothers, Mr. Eugene Conklin of Michigan, Louis Conklin of Chicago, and A. J. Conklin of Cleveland, and one sister, Mrs. Trapp of Nebraska. The funeral services were held at the residence by the Rev. Mr. Beckham and the Masonic burial was held at the Elmwood Cemetery Thursday afternoon at 4 O'clock.
• Cemetery, Mar 1924, Elmwood Cemetery, Georgetown, South Carolina, USA. 515 Conklin Family Plot
William married Libbie A. LARRO on 2 Dec 1886 in Will County, Illinois.515
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Fact. Lic# 00011679
William next married Lillie C. SCURRY, daughter of William J. Cooper SCURRY and Eliza CADE. (Lillie C. SCURRY was born on 9 Jul 1871 in Cades, Williamsburg County, South Carolina, USA,515 died on 20 May 1954 in Columbia, South Carolina 515 and was buried on 22 May 1954 in Elmwood Cemetery; Georgetown, South Carolina 20.)