Dorothy May WHITEHILL 603
- Born: 19 Aug 1909, Farragut, Fremont County, Iowa, USA 131,603
- Marriage: Isaac Miles TURNER on 27 Nov 1930 in Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601 131
- Died: 22 May 2008, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA at age 98 20
Obiturary available via email request.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1920, Fisher Township, Fremont County, Iowa, USA. 601 living with her parents.
• Graduation, 1929, Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601. 20
• Occupation, 1930, Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601. 20 at K. I. Miller Hatchery.
• Residence, 1946, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 20
• Occupation: owner, 1946, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 20 of the Firth Hatchery and Seed Company.
• Organizations: Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 20 She was active in the community where she was a Charter Member of the American Legion Auxiliary #295, Merry Mixers Extension Club.
• Religion: Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 20 Evangelical Free Church.
• Occupation, 1 Sep 1964, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 20 as Post Master.
• Residence, 1972, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 1138
• Retirement, 1979, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 20 as Post Master.
• Residence, 1991, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 1132
• Residence, Jul 2002, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 1143
• Miscellaneous, 24 Oct 2008. 1144 Dorothy Turner Real Estate & Pers. Prop.
Time: 1:00 PMntbl Date: Friday October 24, 2008 Location: Firth NE, USA
Three Bedroom Split Foyer Home built in 1968 w/ 2 car detached Garage
Personal Property Auction @ 1:00 ~~~~~~~ Real Estate sells @ 3:00
This will be an outstanding offering of antiques and collectibles dating two generations. The Turners owned at one time the Firth Hatchery & Feed Store. The late Dorothy Turner served as the postmaster for many years. This home will make a great starter home or for someone who likes a huge yard with plenty of room to grow. It has a nice Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and three Bedrooms. There is approximately nine hundred twenty-four square feet of living area on 1st floor and approximately eight hundred sixty-four feet in lower level. The lower level has a family room, bathroom w/shower and two bedrooms with a separate kitchen. This home has two lots and a detached double garage. A Rheem propane furnace and central air complements this home. The property has very mature trees for plenty of shade. REAL ESTATE OPEN HOUSE DATES: Monday \endash Oct. 6, 4-6 pm and Monday \endash Oct. 13, 4-6 pm LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lots 8-9, Block 23, Firth, Lancaster County, Nebraska. REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS: $ 5,000.00 Deposit by high bidder day of auction. There will be a 6% buyer premium added to final bid and that will become total price with full balance due on or before November 28th, 2008. Prospective bidders may conduct a lead paint inspection prior to auction but will sign a waiver day of auction. Title Insurance and closing fee will be split 50/50 between buyer and seller. All offers subject to confirmation of seller. Property is being sold "as is, where is", with no warranties or guarantees by the seller or broker. Any inspections or necessary repairs are at the expense of Buyer. Taxes are currently exempt. Also selling is a small vacant Lot known as Lot 7, Ex N50', Block 23.
PERSONAL PROPERTY FURNITURE & APPLIANCES
3-Pc. Bedroom Set w/Full-size Mattress ~~~ 3 Pc. Bedroom Set w/Single-size Bed ~~~ OLD Oak Cabinet ~~~ Refrigerator ~~ Washer & Dryer ~~ RCA Color TV ~~~ Aersonic Piano *** ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES *** 20 Pocket Knives inc. Cama, Jacques Seed, Acco Seed, Goosch, Homer Tates Conoco Service *** Many Old Buttons *** *** Marble Collection \endash Approx. 35 Old Marbles *** *** Super Large Collection of Old Pens, Pencils \endash approx. 200 *** SUPER COLLECTION OF COSTUME JEWELRY Including some rings Cedar Chest ~~ Wicker Couch ~~ Singer Treadle Sewing Machine ~~ Old Wooden Boxes; Kitchen Primitives; 2 Sets of Bookends; Cigarette Lighters , Gooch's & Champion Lighter; Teapot; Jug; Old Keys & Padlocks; Old Army Water Pail w/handle; 6- Older Serving Trays w/Dutch Peple; 20 Beer Openers inc. Coors, Pabst, Storz, & Pepsi; Old Dominoes; Ink Well; Haeger & Shawnee Pottery; Lots of Seashells; Old Desk Lamp; Oneida 8-Pc. Community Silverware Set; Arrowhead; Adv. Piece Umbergers Mortuary Funeral & Ambulance Service, 1110 'Q' St.; Plastic Piggy Bank; Old Stuffed Animals; Salt & Pepper Shakers; Ingram mantel Clock; 4 Saturday Evening Posts, Lithographs 5x7; Green Elect. Lamp w/shade; Straight Razor; Doilies James Way Incubator - "Unique Piece" *** 1968 Riviera Grand Sport - "Super Sharp" *** 430 Cu. In., Automatic, only 6-7000 miles on overhauled Motor & Transmission, Bucket Seats, All Power Windows & Seats, White Interior, AM/FM Delco Stereo TERMS FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY: CASH or Valid Check. ESTATE OF DOROTHY TURNER
Dorothy married Isaac Miles TURNER, son of Isaac E. TURNER and Mary Jane TURNER (NEE UNKNOWN), on 27 Nov 1930 in Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa 51601.131 (Isaac Miles TURNER was born on 9 Jul 1907 in Missouri 115,131,1145 and died on 17 Mar 1990 115,131.)