|Catherine Henrietta CLUFF
Cause of her death was Pneumonia.1179
According to the 1900 census, Catherine's father was born in Kentucky and her mother in Ohio. 156
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1870, Lynn, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1178 where she was a home maker.
• Residence, 1880, Afton, Union County, Iowa, USA. 161 where she was keeping house. Also living with the family was a niece, Cora J. Cluff. Cora was 12 years old and born in Illinois.
• Residence, 1900, Locust Grove Township, Fremont County, Iowa, USA. 156 living in the household of her son, Charles Wilbur Lynn. At the time of the census, 3 of Catherine's 4 children were living. It is unknown why husband, Charles E. Lynn was not listed in the household.
• Residence, 1920, Cedar (Eureka Springs), Carroll County, Arkansas, USA. 1180
• Cemetery, Feb 1920, Rose Hill Cemetery: Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa, USA. 1177
Catherine married Reverand Charles Ezekial LYNN, son of Ezekiel W LYNN and Unknown HARVEY, on 9 Mar 1863.1175 (Reverand Charles Ezekial LYNN was born on 10 Aug 1839 in Gladstone, Henderson County, Illinois, USA,1177 died on 23 Jan 1921 in Fremont County, Iowa 1177 and was buried in Rose Hill Cemetery: Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa, USA 1177.)