|Ezekiel W LYNN
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1850, Henderson County, Illinois. 1230
• Occupation, 1850, Henderson County, Illinois. 1230 where he was a farmer.
• Residence, 1858, Gladstone, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1231 "The south side the the tracks was laid out by Gideon Sage in May, 1856 with James R. White as surveyor. The north side was laid out two years later in June, 1858 by Ezekiel W. Lynn. The Methodist Church was built in 1867."
• Residence, 1860, Oquawka, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1232
• Occupation, 1860, Oquawka, Henderson County, Illinois, USA. 1232 where he was a farmer.
Ezekiel married Unknown HARVEY. (Unknown HARVEY was born in Kentucky 1233.)
Ezekiel next married Rhoda CHOATE on 6 Aug 1850 in Henderson County, Illinois.1227
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Fact, 6 Aug 1850, Henderson County, Illinois. 1227 Marriage was performed by Rev. W. K. Talbot
Ezekiel next married Christina L. CARLSON on 15 Dec 1870 in Henderson County, Illinois.1228