Margaret Jane BLAUFUSS 1480
- Born: 29 Sep 1916, Nebraska 1480,1492
- Marriage: Doctor Robert Antoine HILLYER
- Died: 7 Apr 1998, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA at age 81 1492
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1920, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 1485 at 2424 Templeton Street, living with her parents.
• Residence, 1930, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 1486 at 2424 Templeton Street, living with her parents.
Legal Description: LUKE & TEMPLETONS LOT 7 BLOCK 0 50 X 132
Parcel Size: Acres: 0.15 Sq. Ft.: 6600
• Newspaper Article, 9 Nov 1945, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 1493 On Thursday Mrs. Robert Hillyer received a phone call from Hamilton Field, Calif., from Major Hillyer upon his arrival in the States. The army medical officer flew from Japan and will report to Fort Logan, Colo., for his discharge this weekend. Major Hillyer has been in the service for four years and has been stationed in the Pacific area for 18 months. Mrs. Hillyer plans to leave for Denver Tuesday to spend several days with her husband before they return to Lincoln to be greeted by their sons Donnie and Robbie.
Margaret married Doctor Robert Antoine HILLYER, son of Antoine P. HILLYER and Vera HILLYER (NEE UNKNOWN). (Doctor Robert Antoine HILLYER was born on 29 Dec 1915 in Nebraska 115,1494 and died on 24 Mar 2002 in Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA 115.)