- Born: 18 Sep 1902, Iowa 188,1021
- Marriage: Phillis HELD on 14 Feb 1927 in Hinton, Plymouth County, Iowa 1675
- Died: 2 Sep 1965, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA at age 62 188
California Voter Registration and California Death Index both spell Gilbert's last name as "Kramer".
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1905, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa, USA. 1019 at 907 Twelfth Street, living with his parents.
• Residence, 1910, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa, USA. 1021 at 812 17 Street, living with his parents.
• Residence, 1920, Sioux City, Woodbury County, Iowa, USA. 1017 at house number 812 on 17th Street near Jones Street.
• Voter Registration, 1936, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA. 1676 He was living at 435 North Westbourne Drive and registered as a Democrat. He listed his occupation as a machinist.
1938: same as above
1946: He was living at 2621 Military Avenue and registered as a Democrat.
1948: He was living at 7655 Truxton Avenue, a Democrat.
7655 Truxton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Lot 7,200 sqft
Built in 1947
Schools: Westport Heights Elementary School
Orville Wright Middle
Animo Leadership High
1952: Same address on Truxton Avenue, but now registered as a Republican.
Gilbert married Phillis HELD, daughter of Phillip HELD and Unknown HELD (NEE UNKNOWN), on 14 Feb 1927 in Hinton, Plymouth County, Iowa.1675 (Phillis HELD was born on 7 Aug 1904 in Iowa 188 and died on 13 Feb 1970 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA 188.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Notice, 17 Feb 1927, Hinton, Plymouth County, Iowa. 1677 HELD-KRAMER WEDDING
The marriage of Miss Phyllis Held, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Held
of Hinton, Iowa, and Gilbert Kramer, son of Mr. and Mrs. C. A. Kramer of
Sioux City, was solemnized Monday at 10 o'clock in the home of the
bride's sister Mrs. Paul Rosburg Jr., of Sioux City. Only immediate
relatives of the couple attended of wedding. The bride wore a spring
sport frock of rose crepella with a hat to match and carried a bouquet
of roses. There were no attendants. A wedding breakfast was served in
the Martin hotel immediately after the service. A dozen guests were
entertained at this time. Mr. Kramer and his bride departed immediately
on an automobile trip to the west coast states. They will return in
about three months to make their home in Sioux City.