|Martha Ellen PATTERSON
The 1880 Lincoln Twp, Atchison County, Missouri census lists Martha's age as 32, making her birth year 1848. This differs from the 1930 Census. The 1930 census indicates Martha was living with daughter and son-in-law, John and Jennie Willcox. It notes her father was born in Ireland and her mother in Pennsylvania. The 1920 census lists both parents birthplace as Ireland and her birthyear as 1950. 1733
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1880, Lincoln Township, Atchison County, Missouri, USA. 1734
• Residence, 1910, Beaver Township, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, USA. 1731 where she was a homemaker. The census indicates she had 9 children with 8 still living in 1910.
• Residence, 1920, Beaver Precinct, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, USA. 1733 where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, 1930, Superior, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, USA. 716 at 1385 Commercial Avenue with daughter and son-in-law.
• Cemetery, Jan 1941, Superior, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, USA. 1732 in Evergreen Cemetery, Section 7, Lot 18.
Martha married John Armstrong McKEE in 1869 716.,1731 (John Armstrong McKEE was born in 1850 in Pennsylvania,1734 died on 16 Dec 1923 1732 and was buried in Dec 1923 in Evergreen Cemetery; Superior, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, USA 1732.)
Marthia was noted as a widow in the 1930 census.