|Frank S. LEIGHTY
Frank S. LEIGHTY 1189
According to the 1900 census, both of Frank's parents were born in Pennsylvania. 156
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1900, Locust Grove Township, Fremont County, Iowa, USA. 156
• Occupation, 1900, Locust Grove Township, Fremont County, Iowa, USA. 156 where he was a farmer. Besides his wife, Olive, the following people were living in the household:
• Residence, 1910, Newkirk Township, Kay County, Oklahoma, USA. 1887 His occupation is illegible on the census.
• Residence, 1920, Rockford, Sedgwick County, Kansas, USA. 1888
• Occupation, 1920, Rockford, Sedgwick County, Kansas, USA. 1888 where he was a truck driver.
• Residence, 1930, Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas, USA.
• Occupation, 1930, Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas, USA. 1889 where he was the proprietor of a grocery store.
Frank married Olive Ann LYNN, daughter of Reverand Charles Ezekial LYNN and Catherine Henrietta CLUFF. (Olive Ann LYNN was born in May 1867 in Illinois,32,156,1178 died in 1906 1189 and was buried in 1906 in Rose Hill Cemetery: Shenandoah, Page County, Iowa, USA 32.)
Frank next married Dora M. RECTOR, daughter of James A. RECTOR and Unknown, in 1907. (Dora M. RECTOR was born in 1869 in Iowa 1888.)