- Born: 21 Nov 1902, Nebraska 2641
- Marriage: William G. ARMBRUST in Apr 1924 in Douglas County, Nebraska 2496,2641
- Died: 24 Aug 1987, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA at age 84 2641
- Buried: 26 Aug 1987, Evergreen Memorial Park; Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA 32
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1930, Millard, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2641 where she was a home maker.
• Obituary, 25 Aug 1987, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 228 in the Omaha World Herald:
ARMBRUST-Alvina H., age 84 years. Preceded in death by husband, William. Survived by sons and daughters-in-law, Willis and Delores of Omaha, Dwayne and Nancy of Elkhorn, NE, Fred and June of Fremont, NE; 10 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren, sisters Matilda Armbrust of Omaha, Greta Lamprecht of Waterloo, NE; sister-in-law, Opal Neuhaus of Omaha. SERVICES: Thurs. 2 pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church 2725 No. 60th Ave. PRAYER Service Wed. evening 7:30 pm at the West Omaha Colonial Chapel. VISITATION after 3 pm Wed. with family receiving friends from 7-9 pm. Interment Evergreen Memorial Park. Memorials acceptable to Immanuel Lutheran Church.
CROSBY BURKET Colonial Chapel
11902 W. Center Rd. 333-7200
Alvina married William G. ARMBRUST, son of John Adam ARMBRUST and Emma GANTZ, in Apr 1924 in Douglas County, Nebraska 2496.,2641 (William G. ARMBRUST was born on 6 Aug 1898 in Nebraska,32 died on 9 Sep 1984 in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA 32 and was buried on 12 Sep 1984 in Evergreen Memorial Park; Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA 32.)