|Edith M. CRITCHFIELD
Edith M. CRITCHFIELD 20
Cause of her death was Assumed cause of death is due to complications of childbirth.
She died in Sep 1921 after giving birth infant son who died Aug 1921.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1900, Crete, Saline County, Nebraska, USA. 2618 living with her parents and attending school.
• Residence, 1910, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2844 at 2524 Templeton Avenue, living with her parents.
• Occupation, 1910, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2844 where she was a clerk at a drug store.
• Obituary, 8 Sep 1921, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2845 in the Bee News: HAGLIND - Edith Critchfield, wife of John E. Haglind, passed away at M. E. hospital, September 7, 1921. Funeral services to be held Friday, 2 p. m. at home of her parents, Mr. and Mrs. E. S. Critchfield, 2524 Templeton. Interment Forest Lawn cemetery.
• Cemetery, 9 Sep 1921, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 32 at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
Edith married John Edson HAGLIND, son of William Edson HAGLIND and Anna SCHNACKE. (John Edson HAGLIND was born in Dec 1887 in Nebraska,32,1957 died on 2 Nov 1951 32 and was buried in Nov 1951 in Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Omaha, NE 68112 www.forestlawnomaha.com 32.)