Rebecca WOLGAMOTT 438
Father possibly David Wolgamot. Census for 1840 shows David as head with alot of children. Not confirmed as of Jun 2002
Possibly Rebecca's family:
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1848, Fulton County, Illinois. 440 According to the 1871 Atlas of Fulton County, John Kreider is listed as arriving in the county in 1848. It is assumed Rebecca arrived with him.
• Residence, 1850, Union Township, Fulton County, Illinois, USA. 441 where she was a home maker.
• Residence, 1860, Lee Township, Fulton County, Illinois, USA. 77 where she was a home maker.
• Residence, 1870, Lee Township, Fulton County, Illinois, USA. 78 where she was a homemaker.
• Residence, 1880, Lee Township, Fulton County, Illinois, USA. 443 where she was a home maker.
• Religion: Nodaway County, Missouri. 446 where she attended the Methodist church
• Cemetery: Blanchard Cemetery, Jun 1895, Blanchard, Page County, Iowa 51630. 128 Blanchard Cemetery
Rebecca married John KREIDER, son of Unknown and Unknown. (John KREIDER was born on 2 Feb 1820 in Pennsylvania,439 died on 24 Jan 1906 in Proberta, Tehama County, California, USA 32 and was buried in Jan 1906 in Blanchard Cemetery; Blanchard, Page County, Iowa, USA 32.)