Emmanuel J. DOLINSKY 3148
- Born: 16 Jul 1916, Nebraska 115,3148
- Marriage: Mary Jane DOLINSKY (NEE UNKNOWN)
- Died: 22 Aug 2004 at age 88 2848
- Buried: 25 Aug 2004, Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Omaha, NE 68112 www.forestlawnomaha.com 2848
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1920, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 3148 at 4910 North 25 Street, living with his parents.
• Residence, 1930, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 3146 at 3418 Corby Street, living with his parents. The original home is gone. It has been replaced by a house built in 1972.
• Military Service, 13 Apr 1945, Fort Leavenworth, Leavenworth County, Kansas, USA. 3159 World War II Army Enlistment Record:
Name: Emmanuel J Dolinsky
Birth Year: 1916
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: Nebraska
State: Nebraska County or City: Douglas
Enlistment Date: 13 Apr 1945
Enlistment State: Kansas
Enlistment City: Fort Levenworth
Branch: No branch assignment
Branch Code: No branch assignment
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life
Education: 4 years of high school
Civil Occupation: Painter, General* or Painter, Sign* An asterisk (*) appearing after a job title indicates that a trade test for the particular occupation will be found in the United States Employment Service Manual, Oral Trade Test.
Marital Status: Married
Height: 00 Weight: 000
• Residence, Aug 2004, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 3160 at 7921 North 39 Street.
• Cemetery, 8 Aug 2004, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 2848 at Forest Lawn Memorial Park; Centennial Section, Lot 287, Grave 1.
Emmanuel married Mary Jane DOLINSKY (NEE UNKNOWN). (Mary Jane DOLINSKY (NEE UNKNOWN) was born on 30 Mar 1921,115 died on 1 Aug 1997 115 and was buried on 5 Aug 1997 in Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Omaha, NE 68112 www.forestlawnomaha.com 3161.)