Ruth COMBS 20
Cause of her death was Complications due to Alzheimer’s disease.20
Obituary available via email request.
Noted events in her life were:
• Graduation, 1936, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 20 from Central High School. Visit Central's websites at http://www.centralhighomaha.org/ and http://www2.ops.org/CENTRAL/
• Occupation, 1936, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 20 where she worked as a bookkeeper and secretary. Later she worked at a pharmacy.
• Residence: Long Island, New York. 20 where she did Christian higher-education work.
• Residence, 1969, Loveland, Larimer County, Colorado, USA. 20 where she moved to from Omaha and lived prior to moving to Fort Collins.
• Religion: Loveland, Larimer County, Colorado, USA. 20 Mrs. Rowley was involved in many church-related functions, including teaching Sunday school, and she served as a volunteer with charity groups and the Colorado State University Extension program. She was a long-standing member of First Congregational Church in Loveland.
• Residence, 2002, Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado. 20
Ruth married Walter Harold ROWLEY Junior, son of Walter Harold ROWLEY Senior and Helen Jean DOLINSKY, on 11 Jun 1941.3166 (Walter Harold ROWLEY Junior was born on 2 Nov 1914 in Nebraska,115,3145 died on 7 Feb 1987 115,3166 and was buried in Resthaven Memory Gardens; Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado, USA 3167.)