Clyde Milton DOUGLASS 2395
- Born: 22 Aug 1889, Seward, Seward County, Nebraska, USA 20,32,2395
- Died: 7 Sep 1909 at age 20 32
- Buried: 10 Sep 1909, Columbus Cemetery; Columbus, Platte County, Nebraska, USA 20
Cause of his death was tuberculosis.3408
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1900, Columbus, Platte County, Nebraska, USA. 2395 living with his parents and attending school.
• Obituary, 8 Sep 1909, Columbus, Platte County, Nebraska, USA. 3409 Clyde Milton Douglas, eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. G.M. Douglas, died Tuesday evening, after an extended illness, death being due to tuberculosis. For a considerable time he has been a sufferer of the dread disease, and all that loving hands and medical aid could do, was done. At one time a higher altitude was thought to be a means of relief, but this proved of a only temporary benefit. Clyde was born in Seward, Neb., August 27, 1889, and was a little over twenty years of age. He came to Columbus with the family in 1885 [sic] and since that time this city has been his home. He attended the public schools here until compelled to stop on account of his health. He leaves, besides a father and mother, two sisters, Mable and Ethel, and one brother, Steve, to mourn the loss of a loving son and brother. Funeral services will be held Friday at 2:30 from the Congregational church, being conducted by the pastor, Rev. W.L. Dibble.
• Cemetery, 10 Sep 1909, Columbus, Platte County, Nebraska, USA. 20 in the Columbus Cemetery.