Hugo E. SITZLER Junior 3448
- Born: 11 Sep 1923, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA 20,115
- Marriage: Unknown
- Died: 18 Jan 2001 at age 77 20
- Buried: 23 Jan 2001, Southern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery; Boulder City, Clark County, Nevada, USA 20
Noted events in his life were:
• Military Service. 3448 Name: Hugo E Sitzler JR
Birth Year: 1923
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: Nebraska
County or City: Cook
Enlistment Date: 30 Oct 1942
Enlistment State: Illinois
Enlistment City: Chicago
Branch: Quartermaster Corps
Branch Code: Quartermaster Corps
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Army of the United States - includes the following: Voluntary enlistments effective December 8, 1941 and thereafter; One year enlistments of National Guardsman whose State enlistment expires while in the Federal Service; Officers appointed in the Army
Source: Civil Life
Education: 4 years of high school
Civil Occupation: Addressing-Embossing Machine Operator or Clerk, General Marital Status: Single, without dependents
• Occupation. 20 He was a retired clerk for a package delivery service.
• Organizations: Las Vegas, Nevada. 20 He was a former member of Elks Lodge and American Legion.
• Residence, Jan 2001, North Las Vegas, Nevada. 115
• Obituary, 20 Jan 2001, Las Vegas, Nevada. 3449 Hugo Edward Sitzler Jr., 77, died Thursday at a Las Vegas hospital.
He was born Sept. 11, 1923, in Omaha, Neb. An Army veteran of World War II, he was a retired clerk for a package delivery service, an 11-year resident of North Las Vegas and a former member of Elks Lodge and American Legion.
He is survived by his son, Dennis of Las Vegas; daughters, Sandra of North Las Vegas and Valerie Blakely of Highlands Ranch, Colo.; brother, Kenneth of Lompoc, Calif.; and three grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m. Monday at Palm Mortuary-Cheyenne, where services will be at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. Graveside services will follow at 11:30 a.m. at Southern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery. The family requests memorial donations be made to American Heart Association or American Diabetes Foundation.
• Cemetery, 23 Feb 2001, Boulder City, Clark County, Nevada, USA. 20 in the Southern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery.