Doris WITTWER 2093
Obituary available via email request.
Noted events in her life were:
• School: Wisconsin. 20 Doris attended college at Superior and Oshkosh State Universities and earned her teaching certificate at Outagamie County Teachers College.
• Occupation: Wisconsin. 20 as a school teacher at St. Edwards School in Mackville and the Kimberly School District.
• Organizations. 20 She was a member of the Kaukauna VFW Ladies Auxiliary and a presiding officer in the Women's Relief Corps.
• Hobbies: Appleton, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, USA. 20 Doris enjoyed late night TV, movies, music, casino trips, books, collecting and spontaneous adventures. She loved life, people, celebrations, Betty Boop and Elvis.
• Residence, Feb 2006, Little Chute, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, USA. 2093
Doris married Lieutenant Richard JACOBY in 1945.3723
Doris next married Charles GRUENTZEL in 1972.3723
Doris next married Ronald Norman MOSS, son of George Henry MOSS and Almira S. GREENLAW, in Jan 2005.2093 (Ronald Norman MOSS was born on 19 Mar 1926 in Aniwa, Shawano County, Wisconsin 54408,20 died on 14 Feb 2006 in Appleton, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, USA 20 and was buried on 17 Feb 2006 in Holy Cross Cemetery; Kaukauna, Outagamie County, Wisconsin 20.)