|Charles Otto MICHAELSEN
Charles Otto MICHAELSEN 1427
According to the book, Omaha Memories, 1917, E. F. Morearty, Otto was an uncle of Mount Rushmore sculptor, Borglum. 1427
Noted events in his life were:
• Immigration, 1869, United States of America. 3779
• Residence, 1900, Denver, Denver County, Colorado, USA. 3779 at 1843 Stout Street.
• Occupation, 1900, Denver, Denver County, Colorado, USA. 3779 where he was a machanical engineer.
• Residence, 1910, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 3780 at 1903 South 15 Street.
• Occupation, 1910, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 3780 where he was a machinist for mining engines.
• Occupation, 1917, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. 1427 where he was a machinist. He invented and patented the Michaelsen crusher and ore reinfer.
• Occupation, 1920, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota. 3781 where he was a machanical engineer.
Charles married Mary E. LYNCH, daughter of James LYNCH Senior and Mary LYNCH (NEE UNKNOWN), in Nov 1880 in Douglas County, Nebraska.2145 (Mary E. LYNCH was born on 28 Aug 1857 in New York City, New York County, New York 1427,3762 and died on 20 Aug 1928 in Hennepin County, Minnesota 3778.)