Eary Catherine KREIDER 31
- Born: 9 May 1914, Weeping Water, Cass County, Nebraska 68463 31
- Marriage: Samuel Alfred LONDON on 1 Oct 1930 in Cedar Hill, Nebraska 31
- Died: 23 Sep 1962 at age 48 186
- Buried: Sep 1962, Fairview Cemetery; Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA 186
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 1918, Rock Bluffs, Cass County, Nebraska, USA. 611 Rock Bluff Precinct, P. O. Box R1, Owner: J. Schwab
• Residence, 1920, Heber Springs, Cleburne County, Arkansas, USA. 612 living with her parents.
• Residence, 1930, Mineral Township, Seiver County, Arkansas, USA. 614 living with her parents.
• Occupation. 31 Alteration Seamstress
• Newspaper Article, 18 Jul 1948, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 883 Mr. and Mrs. Sam London were hosts at a family picnic at Pioneers Park honoring Mrs. London's mother, Mrs. E. A. Baldwin, on her birthday. Among the twenty-eight guests were; Mr. and Mrs. L. R. Kreider, son and grandson of Omaha; Mrs. Arthur Hoffman, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Minium and son, Weeping Water; Mr. and Mrs. Orval Hunt and daughters, Lorton; Miss Alta King and Miss Alma King of Newman Grove; Mr. and Mrs. E. A. Baldwin and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. E. L. Barrett and daughter, and Doyle, Darlene, and Darrell London of Lincoln.
• Cemetery, Sep 1962, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA. 186 in Fairview Cemetery.
Eary married Samuel Alfred LONDON, son of Robert LONDON and Amanda ROHDEN, on 1 Oct 1930 in Cedar Hill, Nebraska.31 (Samuel Alfred LONDON was born on 16 Dec 1907 in King, Arkansas,31 died on 1 Aug 1963 186 and was buried in Aug 1963 in Fairview Cemetery; Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska, USA 186.)